As a holiday club member of staff you are tasked with ensuring that the children have as much fun as possible during the summer weeks. We are looking for a team player who is willing to make a positive difference in children’s lives, team player and willingness to get creative and adapt.
- Location - Skelmersdale
- Pay is £14 per hour
- Car user desirable
- Starts Monday 26th July for 4 week
- Between 20-25 hours per week – Monday to Thursday
- Min qualification - Level 3 (experience is required
To be responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the Holiday Club and overall delivery of a high-quality service
- To ensure that the Holiday Club provides a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at every session
- A team player who is willing to make a positive difference in children’s lives
- The Holiday Club staff are required to assist in delivering a wide range of sessions including various sports, arts & crafts, outdoor adventure activities etc.
- Ensure that children are engaged and having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Attend meetings as required ensuring a proactive involvement and contribution.
- To promote awareness and recognition of the importance of the SHARES Lancashire vision, and its contribution towards improving the lives of children and families.
- To respect and maintain confidentially at all times
- Promote and maintain a health and safety environment for all levels
- A core function of staff of the SHARES Lancashire is to deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in the way they carry out their duties and responsibilities.