We require EYFS Teachers for work around West Lancashire, Wigan and SEFTON.
These roles are temp to perm.
This role will involve
- Delivering high-quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching
- Work effectively as a part of a team
- Develop a high-quality learning environment
- Demonstrate you are committed to making a difference to our children, families and community.
- Embrace the schools' vision
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- EYFS teaching experience
- Flexibility, adaptability and confidence
- Strong behaviour management skills
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS
- Provide a full work history and references to cover a minimum of 5 years
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check