The Holiday Club Deputy Manager is a vital role to help and support the Holiday Club Manager in the smooth running of the holiday club.
- Location - Skelmersdale
- Pay is £25 per hour
- Starts Monday 26th July for 4 week
- Between 20-25 hours per week – Monday to Thursday
- Min qualification - Level 3 (experience is required
During the day you will help manage the team and support the manager in any key decisions that will need to be made.
- Ensure the activity schedule is followed by the staff and most of all ensuring that all the children are happy and engaged in active play.
- Speaking to parents and dealing with any issues that occur following the managers lead.
- Be confident to lead the club if the manager is not on site.
- A team player who is willing to make a positive difference in children’s lives
- Ensure that children are engaged and having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Attend meetings as required ensuring a proactive involvement and contribution.
- To promote awareness and recognition of the importance of the SHARES Lancashire vision, and its contribution towards improving the lives of children and families.
- To respect and maintain confidentially at all times
- To promote and maintain a health and safety environment for all levels of staff and the public
- A core function of staff of the SHARES Lancashire is to deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in the way they carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- To attend training as necessary.
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check