We are looking to appoint several Junior Activity Leaders to support the delivery of fun and engaging activities with an experienced activity leader. You will be working with children of various ages,
- Location - Skelmersdale
- Pay is £11 per hour
- Starts Monday 26th July for 4 week
- Between 20-25 hours per week – Monday to Thursday
- Min qualification - Level 3 (experience is required
- Have experience working with children.
- Understand and follow clear guidance from the Holiday Club Manager/Deputy Manager/Activity Leaders.
- Be confident in supporting the Activity Leader running different sessions including sports & arts & crafts.
- Ensure that children are engaged and having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Attend meetings as required ensuring a proactive involvement and contribution.
- To promote awareness and recognition of the importance of the SHARES Lancashire vision, and its contribution towards improving the lives of children and families.
- To respect and maintain confidentially at all times
- To promote and maintain a health and safety environment for all
- A core function of staff of the SHARES Lancashire is to deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in the way they carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- To attend training as necessary
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check