Are you a committed and dedicated NQT, looking for a challenge?
SHARES Recruitment are looking to recruit NQT’s to our supply team for a long term, short term and day to day positions in Southport, Maghull, Sefton, West Lancashire and the surrounding areas. We can offer opportunities for you to gain invaluable experience to further your teaching career.
- We need teachers who are enthusiastic, committed and driven. To work in various year groups
- You must hold the UK recognised teaching qualification
- Provide a full work history and reference details
- Have a current DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS check
- Be dedicated to the Safeguarding of children
- Be flexible and willing to cover a range of year groups dependent on school requirements
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check
Job Types: Temporary, Contract