We are looking to recruit a dynamic and creative individual with the skills to engage people from all backgrounds to plan and deliver activities/courses/services, which meet the needs of our pupils, parents and wider community. The post will entail varied responsibilities but will have a focus on developing and managing educational, creative and sporting projects and supporting the wider development of the SHARES Lancashire cluster of schools.
The successful applicant will have a background in sports, community engagement and project development.
Duties and responsibilities:
As directed by the Chief Executive, to manage, develop and coordinate services to Children, young people and their families in accordance with the SHARES Lancashire vision.
- Identify and develop activities/services for children and families.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services across schools within SHARES.
- Support SHARES schools in providing a wide range of opportunities for children and families.
- Engage with relevant partner agencies in order to provide services that meet the needs of children and families across the SHARES schools.
- In conjunction with PE and Swim managers, deliver high quality P.E. and swimming to SHARES primary schools.
- Monitor and evaluate projects progress and impact providing reports and updates to the Chief Executive.
- Identify and coordinate new opportunities for children and families of the SHARES schools that promote learning and development.
- Promote awareness and recognition of the importance of the SHARES vision and its contribution towards improving the lives of children and their families.
- Represent SHARES at various meeting and committee’s.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Attend training when required to do so.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required by the SHARES Lancashire Company.
- Instil, promote and maintain a health and safety environment for all levels of staff and the public, in keeping with your levels of responsibility and accountability as defined under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Management at Work Regulations 1992.
- A core function of staff of SHARES is to deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in the way they carry out their duties and responsibilities.
Car user: Essential
Salary: £24,443 – 26,539 per annum
Hours: 40 per week, usually 8am. – 4.30pm. Monday to Friday
Start Date: August 2021
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check