SHARES Recruitment are working with a Primary School in Skelmersdale to appoint an experienced Level 2 qualified SEN Teaching Assistant.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working 1:1 or in small groups with children who have Special Educational Needs.
This is a full time/part time role, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification
- Understand the clear guidance from the Class Teacher to implement and structure learning activities to individuals or small groups of pupils
- Using routine supervision and care skills to support children.
- Have strong communication skills
- A commitment to Safeguarding Children
- A flexible approach to behaviour management
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS check
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check