Shares Recruitment are looking to appoint an experienced, qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant, for a good school in Skelmersdale.
This is an ongoing role with an immediate start for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have experience in primary education EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Understand clear guidance from the class teacher
- Provide a full work history and references to cover a minimum of 5 years
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check