SHARES Recruitment are looking to appoint a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant for a thriving Primary School in the Skelmersdale area. You will be working with children in EYFS the school is rated Outstanding.
An immediate START is available.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have experience in any EYFS
- Understand and follow clear guidance from the class teacher
- Provide a full work history and references to cover a minimum of 5 years
- Have an enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check