SHARES Recruitment are looking to appoint a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work within our outstanding mainstream Primary Schools in Ormskirk. Long term, short term and day to day roles all available.
Main duties will include:
- Working under the direction of the class teachers, following agreed lesson plans for the curriculum
- To support the teaching and learning of pupils across EYFS classes, using learning and support strategies appropriate to the needs of the pupils
- Working as a team alongside the class teacher and other teaching assistants
- Contributing to all aspects of school life
- Supporting pupils in their social and emotional wellbeing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have recent experience in a Primary setting
- Understand and follow clear guidance from the class teachers
- Provide a full work history and references covering a minimum of 5 years
- Have an enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
SELECT COUNT(*) as `cnt` FROM `recruit_wpjb_job` AS `t1` INNER JOIN `recruit_wpjb_job_search` AS `t4` ON `t1`.`id`=`t4`.`job_id` WHERE t1.is_active = 1 AND t1.job_created_at <= '2022-08-11' AND t1.job_expires_at >= '2022-08-11' AND t1.id NOT IN('84') AND MATCH(t4.title, t4.description, t4.company, t4.location)AGAINST ('+Teaching +Assistant +- +Ormskirk' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY t1.is_featured DESC, t1.job_created_at DESC, t1.id DESC