- Trust – An ethical approach to recruitment and supply from an agency created by schools, for schools.
- Cost – Pay less for your supply candidates. A not for profit agency that rewards quality candidates with
excellent rates of pay but is also cost effective to schools. No hidden costs!
- Support – Local recruitment of supply staff, through our team of helpful and friendly consultants who will do all they can to meet your needs.
- Efficient – Easy and transparent billing system, invoiced on a monthly basis.
- Safeguarding – Have confidence that candidates have been through our rigorous vetting and Safer Recruitment procedures. Senior SHARES Recruitment staff are accredited Safer Recruitment trainers and deliver this regularly to Headteachers, SLTs and Governing Bodies.
- Quality – All SHARES Recruitment candidates have access to a menu of CPD and statutory training. All candidates must undergo a safeguarding course if they have not already undertaken one.
- Partnership – Quality assurance of candidates, through working with the school to get regular feedback.
- Consistency – Office hours of 8.00 am – 4.30 pm, Monday-Friday with an out of office service available
24 hours a day. We aim to respond to all calls within 15 minutes.
- Approachable – A warm and friendly service from experienced recruitment consultants with many years experience in the industry.
SHARES Recruitment provide quality candidates in the following roles:
- Qualified Primary Teachers
- SEN Specialists
- A range of Innovative PPA staff
- Qualified PE Teachers and Coaches
- School Bursars and Administration staff
- HLTA’s and Teaching Assistants Levels 2 and 3
- Experienced SATS and Booster Intervention Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- Cleaners/Site Supervisors
- Welfare Assistants
Candidate Quality Assurance
As an ongoing measure of our candidate’s suitability, we will obtain regular feedback from the placements that a candidate takes. We encourage all of our schools to engage with us through feedback to ascertain candidate suitability.
Feedback enables us to:
- Ensure that only high quality candidates are placed in your school
- Prioritise a particular candidate back to your school
- Identify and provide any necessary training to our candidate
- Improve our service to your school
SHARES Recruitment supports its candidates to access our menu of CPD training to ensure that all our candidates are up-to-date with any changes within the curriculum or innovation in delivery.