SHARES Recruitment are currently looking to appoint a confident, motivated EYFS Teacher for a Primary Schools in the Ormskirk/Southport area. There is an immediate start for the right candidate.
This is open to experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and gain invaluable experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a clear overview of the curriculum
- Have recent experience of working in a primary school.
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Have a high standard of communication skills
- Provide a full work history and reference details to cover a minimum 5 years
- Have a current DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS check
- Be dedicated to the Safeguarding of children
- Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check