SHARES Recruitment are currently seeking a strong and confident KS2 Teacher for a Primary School in Southport. We require a teacher who has previous experience of working in Year 5/6.
This role will involve
- Delivering high-quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching
- Work effectively as a part of a team
- Develop a high-quality learning environment
- Demonstrate you are committed to making a difference to our children, families and community.
- Embrace the schools' vision
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- KS2 teaching experience
- Flexibility, adaptability and confidence
- Strong behaviour management skills
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS
- Provide a full work history and references to cover a minimum of 5 years